Thursday, October 22, 2009

Lafa Pixelutions Logo


salam all...

it like a decade for me to upload some new design for this blog, well as i mention b4 i'm no longer in designing field... but as design is like my passion... run tru my blood... so least i still do some designing as for leisure... so this is a logo for photography company called as lafa pixelutions... actually they all nie la photographer for my wedding... then when i said that i do some design.. they like... interested to know more.. so i let them see my artwork... then suddently they called me and ask for a favour.... they all mntak i tlg dsgn logo for diorang pnye company... i cakap i nie tk la teror sgt bab design nie so i decline at first then diorang still mntak i tlg jugak... so i kata ok la i try... so i actually cam tkde idea then just conteng2 je la sketch kat surat khabar.. hehehe then suddently dpt concept so terhasil lah logo dgn tulisan jawi nie hehehe. so they all suke.. but i'm not sure whe'tr diorang pkai or not logo nie.. hehehe coz lama tk contact diorang.

No comments:

Load Counter